Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Again For a Southern California Couple

Once again, two Southern California residents perish due to carbon monoxide poisoning. This time a couple visiting Mexico and staying at a luxury hotel die from CO poisoning while thinking it might be food poisoning. Story below.

When staying and sleeping anywhere, have a CO detector in the bedroom that you sleep in, whether it be in sunny California or an AirBNB in Mexico. You just never know.

More info on the dangers of CO poisoning here and how you can prevent it while vacationing.

The full story is at this link and below.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *